Freecall - 1800 423 378
Adept Plumbing and Gas, gas technicians are experienced in all areas of domestic and light commercial gas fitting repairs and replacement. Our technicians can service repair and replace all major brands of gas hot water systems, and appliances.
We are fully licensed and our specialist expertise allows us to give you the right advice. We are also well placed to offer advice as to the safety and repair of existing systems.
We supply and install gas materials, valves, regulators etc for new installations. We are experienced in providing clients with the service and installation of complete Gas systems and gas related products in the residential, commercial and Industrial areas.
Safe and professional servicing of your Gas system and gas appliances is crucial to ensure the ongoing safety in both your residential home or your business.
Please always ensure you protect yourself by following the below advice from Adept Plumbing and Gas:
- Please ensure you do not attempt to install or repair appliances yourself. If you have an urgent matter please call 1800 4ADEPT to speak to one of our service staff.
- Ensure certified professionals service your Gas Appliances regularly.
- Do not leave any flammable or corrosive materials near gas or flame.
- Always consult a Gas Service professional before initiating any repairs to assess risk and save injury or worse, fatality.
- In the event of a gas fire at your premises, ONLY if it safe to do so, turn off the gas valve at your natural gas meter, or at the LP gas bottles. Evacuate the area and call 000 for help.
- If you smell gas at any stage within your premises after being absent for a period of time, DO NOT use any power. Do not turn on any lights etc. This may cause a source of ignition and ignite the gas that has leaked within that confined space. Isolate the gas source ventilate the area with natural ventilation (open doors and windows) and call your gas provider.
- Always remember to fully turn off all appliances after use.
- Never use space heaters in small un-ventilated spaces.
- Phone us on 1800 4ADEPT, or the Qld Gas Association for any further tips on gas safety.
Adept Plumbing and Gas advises the following for care and safety of Gas and Gas Systems:
That all gas appliances be checked every two years by a qualified technician. All gas flames should be blue with no yellow tips, if yellow flame or carbon deposits are present it is a sure sign that it is time to have your burners serviced.
Sore eyes or throat can be an indication that there are flue leaks from gas appliances. Call for an assessment if you have any concerns.